Renault Customer Charter
At Renault, we promise to:
• Treat each appointment with you as an opportunity to prove we are the right people when it comes to Renault
Genuine Parts and Service.
• Listen to your needs as you are the reason that we exist as an organisation.
• Provide an estimate for most work requested and to seek your authorisation to proceed for any additional work
required prior to commencement.
• Take care of your vehicle by fitting protection devices such as seat covers and floor mats.
• Use trained technicians with factory tooling to work on your vehicle and to fit Genuine Renault Replacement
• Conduct a thorough Quality Control check on your vehicle before handover and issue a Quality Control
• Conduct a full and detailed explanation of each Service Invoice.
• Guarantee all Genuine Renault Parts and Service work for 12 months on parts* and labour as a commitment to
your satisfaction. (*Excluding wear and tear items)
Why select a Renault Dealership for Service?
Regular servicing ensures the long-term reliability and safety of your Renault, which is why we specify a Time and/or Distance Travelled interval, whichever comes first. This is because some parts are more affected by time than they are by distance travelled.
Oil is a good example. Its protective properties are fundamental to the wellbeing of your engine, but only last a limited time, especially if you're doing short trips and lots of stop / start driving. Other systems which rely on lubricants and parts affected by time rather than distance travelled, include manual and automatic transmissions, brake systems, oil, fuel and air filters.
To provide you ongoing driving enjoyment and total satisfaction
We aim to provide you with the maximum satisfaction through the total car experience, including servicing. The use of improper parts, lubricants and chemicals may result in the lower performance of your vehicle. Proper maintenance and care of the vehicle is indispensable for safe driving and lower overall running costs.
Only Renault dealerships have registered factory Technicians (COTECHS) who are continually trained by Renault service division trainers to perform all factory recommended servicing and repair operations on Renault vehicles. As an authorised service outlet, COTECHS use specialised Renault service tools such as “Clip”. Clip is the latest diagnostic tool from Renault, capable of diagnosing onboard computer incidents. Clip also enables a COTECH to reprogram vehicle computer systems to suit specific driver requirements such as:
• Electronic fuel injection
• Pro-Active automatic transmission
• Electronic ABS
• Electronic immobilizer & security features
When you combine this technical expertise with the very best Renault Genuine Parts, Lubricants and Accessories, you will begin to understand just how serious Renault is about customer satisfaction.